Tron: post your experiences here regarding ride and Alternate Seating

Tron in the bench seat was an excellent ride for my daughter, who has weak trunk and neck control. She has a congenital muscular dystrophy, and we have to be careful of jerky motions, especially side to side for her head. Space Mountain was never an option since we couldn't sit next to her for support. Tron was very smooth and perfect for her. She didn't need to hold on to the grab bar or anything and was never thrown around. (Guardians was also great for her)

Our family rode three times on a recent trip. I was with her on the bench twice and once on the bike. Both were very fun experiences, so please don't feel you are missing out if you can't ride the bike.

Please check your fit on the trial bikes before entering. Unfortunately, we saw several people who couldn't fit and had to leave while loading the ride. It took a while, too, so there were a lot of people in the queue watching when boarding. If you are self-conscious about that, no one really pays attention to the people trying the bikes at the entrance.

I hope this helps others!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter