Specialty Fireworks Cruise at EPCOT

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
Anyone gone on one of these lately? We did one years ago when a whole group of us went. Also did the little speed boat one a couple of times when it was just three of us. Well, we’re down to the two of us, a huge pontoon seems a bit extravagant but I’d like to hear from anyone who did one recent ly, last six months or so.

TIA…and the planning continue.

We are doing the pontoon boat in 20 days.

On the Disboards, we used to be able to ask if anyone can join us, but I am not sure that’s allowed now. We have more than enough people, so I am not mentioning that because we need people.

We do the Epcot pontoon fireworks cruise just about every year. Best way to see the Epcot shows IMO, better than the MK one because you miss the castle projections. We went last December and plan on going again this December. We’re a group of 9 including my parents, so we pretty much fill up the whole boat but there are ways to find people to share the cost and the boat. Pretty expensive for just a group of 2.

We did it with a group of 3 and it was really nice (this was to see Harmonious). Honestly, if you are considering renting it for just 2 people to see Epcot Forever, you may want to consider saving your money and trying to book the Rose and Crown Fireworks viewing instead. You will have a very similar view, spend less money and get dinner with it. We did that a few months ago (party of 2) and really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter