Lucky Fortune Cookery Menu Question - Beef Birria Ramen

joseph821

DIS Veteran
I love regular ramen...but has anyone had this:

Beef Birria Ramen​

with Consomé, served with House-made Birria, Soft-boiled Egg, Monterey Jack, Cilantro, Roasted Corn, Onions and Radish
$15.49

What exactly is it? How is the beef prepared? Why do you like it?

Thanks.

I love regular ramen...but has anyone had this:

Beef Birria Ramen​

with Consomé, served with House-made Birria, Soft-boiled Egg, Monterey Jack, Cilantro, Roasted Corn, Onions and Radish
$15.49

What exactly is it? How is the beef prepared? Why do you like it?

Thanks.
It was my least favorite food at Lucky Fortune Cookery. The ramen had a cult following when the restaurant first re-opened, but that has since died down.

We ordered it once. It is kind of a mix between tortilla soup and ramen. They put shredded cheese and birria in the bottom and add the broth hoping that the cheese melts. The birria was okay, but it is 1000 times better in the tacos at Cocina Cucamonga.

We’ve had it several times and it’s kind of hit or miss. Sometimes it’s been great, but more recently it was really salty. Same goes for the curry at Aunt Cass and the yaki udon from Lucky Fortune. The only consistent thing we’ve gotten is the kids chicken teriyaki from Lucky Fortune. If going for birria, I prefer the birria sandwich at Jolly Holiday or the birria tacos from CC.

So are there actually any Ramen Noodles in this? That would be pod with the cheese.

So are there actually any Ramen Noodles in this? That would be pod with the cheese.
Yes, cheese and birria at the bottom, then ramen, broth and topped with a spoonful of corn, spoonful of onion and some radish slices. Stir before eating. The cheese melts like tortilla soup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter