I have posted 25 times…

CoreyPDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have posted/replied 25 times and it still says I’m earning my ears and I don’t believe I can PM yet. I would like to participate in the DVC rent/transfer forum but I don’t believe I can PM so I can’t rent points… am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!
Corey

me too
Hi! I have posted/replied 25 times and it still says I’m earning my ears and I don’t believe I can PM yet. I would like to participate in the DVC rent/transfer forum but I don’t believe I can PM so I can’t rent points… am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!
Corey
... i read sonewhere that it takes 10 posts (not in dvc r/t forum) and may reflect pm access in an hour 🤔
YAY! that's post #2 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Thank you!
Corey
Me too. This is so complicated lol A girl just wants to rent out some points lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter