Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-7gsPnXz-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not Germany; or AA or Italy. :tink:

what about japan? i know they have alot of statues in the back of that pavilion

what about japan? i know they have alot of statues in the back of that pavilion

Not from Japan or France.

Well...we're at it again! Sitting in the dark....maybe for a couple days! Another tornado hit us today on our side of town this time! Scared the bejeebers out of us!😂 Power poles down across our area, Mandy had tree fall on their house, next door neighbor had huge tree just miss their house, limbs in our back yard down, house down the street has tree on it, cell service in and out!

Saw one report of 120 mph winds! Allie was watching her weather apps and said at our house it showed 70mph. They got power back at 4 am; Amanda is still out and there are crews working on City of Bellville now. David went and got us a new generator this morning...old one died in the hail storm. He saw 12 bucket trucks working in golf course area which is our grid. Don't know where to start clean up here at home! Chain saws going up and down our street! No homes destroyed though and no major injuries so all good there. Sitting on front porch now trying to decide where to start and longing for a cup of hot coffee!
hope everyone was safe down there

was it a bad o

Not from Japan or France.

Well...we're at it again! Sitting in the dark....maybe for a couple days! Another tornado hit us today on our side of town this time! Scared the bejeebers out of us!😂 Power poles down across our area, Mandy had tree fall on their house, next door neighbor had huge tree just miss their house, limbs in our back yard down, house down the street has tree on it, cell service in and out!

UK?

I hope everyone is safe. Hope there wasn’t too much damage to Mandy’s house 😳. I hope your power comes back on soon. Stay safe.

UK?

I hope everyone is safe. Hope there wasn’t too much damage to Mandy’s house 😳. I hope your power comes back on soon. Stay safe.

Thanks...David's still not back from Amanda's so I'm afraid he found more damage than he thought! Sara was just here...she and Allie cleaned the front yard for me...and she said the subdivision on the north side of the golf course looks like a war zone! Debris and every where, windows busted, fences down. Allie said it probably touched down there and passed on top of us. Mandy actually saw the funnel cloud...didn't take time to take a pic...just grabbed her dogs and ran to bathroom!

This is from the UK; tell me where.

Thanks...David's still not back from Amanda's so I'm afraid he found more damage than he thought! Sara was just here...she and Allie cleaned the front yard for me...and she said the subdivision on the north side of the golf course looks like a war zone! Debris and every where, windows busted, fences down. Allie said it probably touched down there and passed on top of us. Mandy actually saw the funnel cloud...didn't take time to take a pic...just grabbed her dogs and ran to bathroom!

This is from the UK; tell me where.

In the garden area near the restrooms?

Oh that must have been scary 😱

In the garden area near the restrooms?

Oh that must have been scary 😱

Yes it was! I'm getting to old for this crap!😆 Got front yard clean with Sara and Allie's help and worked on back patio this afternoon. Power back at 4:45 but no internet, phone or TV yet. Happy though to have AC back though; a little bit warmer this evening than last and suppose to be triple digits tomorrow! So...you'll have to wait for photo and new crop but yes...by the UK restroom is correct. Going to attempt to post some pics from my phone but not sure if they'll go through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter