Publix

1715978008864.png
  • Buy $50 in Macy's or Outback Gift Cards & Get $10 OFF Groceries
    • Coupons must be printed out to use in store.
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
    • Direct link
    • Offer valid 5/18/24 - 5/31/24.

Actually it started May 3rd. Many people were able to buy a few days early, on April 29. And buy more than 2 on the 3rd. Those posts start on page 1238. The deal was on a Sam’s Club flyer. It’s still listed on the app. I thought that’s why you meant about the unlimited Sam’s GC run. The $200 GC is listed for $190. I only bought 3 when it was available for $185. It will let me buy only 2 more, because that one was limit of 5 per member.

I did, but I thought the deal was dead. I think they meant Sam's fixed the link? Thanks so much, even though I'm a member I don't know why I don't receive the flyer regularly.

I'm still not clear on how to save 10-15% in bulk. I read posts 1 & 2. Can someone please help me understand better how to proceed if I want to buy thousands of dollars of discounted Disney Gift Cards at a better discount than the 5% I'm getting at Target. I don't need fuel rewards. Thanks!
My last trip I started accumulating pretty late since it was a somewhat last minute trip. Im not sure I would call this "bulk" since I didnt acquire them all from one place. I purchased $2075 in gift cards and on those cards I saved 16.5% across multiple offers. (CVS/Chase Offer, Amex Grocery Card/Fuel Points, Target Circle w/ Bonus, Discover Digital Pay Bonus , Office Depot/Chase Offer) I checked this threads pinned post often and checked all my credit cards bonus offers regularly. Up until the day we left. There was a sweet bonus deal with Chase/Home Depot bonus but I wasnt able to wait for these to be shipped so I couldn't use that offer sadly.
I attached a screenshot of a current Chase/Cvs offer as an example. This is much like what I used back in April. 10% back on a $50 GC and this particular card also offered me 3% back at drugstores.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 11.30.16 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 11.30.16 AM.png
    339.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Tip: If you ever return anything that you purchased using a Disney Gift Card and they ask if you'd like to put it onto a Merchandise card instead of putting it back on your gift card, I would recommend declining.

I returned 2 items and the CM made it sound easier to put it onto a merchandise card instead of back onto my gift card so I agreed.

I thought it was just like a normal gift card, but found out you cannot use it to purchase anything but merchandise, the gift card is not transferrable onto another gift card and no discounts (such as DVC or AP discounts) can be applied when purchasing merchandise with the merchandise gift card.

Had I known about these limitations, I would have told the CM to put it back onto my gift card instead.

Tip: If you ever return anything that you purchased using a Disney Gift Card and they ask if you'd like to put it onto a Merchandise card instead of putting it back on your gift card, I would recommend declining.

I returned 2 items and the CM made it sound easier to put it onto a merchandise card instead of back onto my gift card so I agreed.

I thought it was just like a normal gift card, but found out you cannot use it to purchase anything but merchandise, the gift card is not transferrable onto another gift card and no discounts (such as DVC or AP discounts) can be applied when purchasing merchandise with the merchandise gift card.

Had I known about these limitations, I would have told the CM to put it back onto my gift card instead.

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn’t have known the difference either.

So I am back from a very frustrating BJ’s trip. Interesting to note they had $100 Disney gift cards for $95.99. This appeared to be their normal price and not a sale price.

So I clipped the $10 off $100 coupon online using the website, not the App. I do this all the time annd never have a problem. I attempted to purchase the $100 gift card and a $10. bag of Lindt chocolates. The total came to $107.xx. The $10 off $100 didn’t come off. The cashier and supervisor tried telling me all different reasons why the coupon wouldn’t work including “because the chocolate was on sale” and because I need to use the App. I’ve never had the App. They then told me that they can’t just take $10 off and I would need to call customer service. I ended up walking out.

I did, we did. It was a little bumpy for the first three nights at the cabin (Ft. Wilderness), more like spooky. As in, I was scared ****less and wanted out. Can I say that? Anyway, if we ever go back, I never want to stay in that cabin again. Nope!

After that, it was fine. Very relaxing. I'll do a brief summary after I contact Disney.
Did you contact Disney about the spookiness? What did they say?

So I am back from a very frustrating BJ’s trip. Interesting to note they had $100 Disney gift cards for $95.99. This appeared to be their normal price and not a sale price.

So I clipped the $10 off $100 coupon online using the website, not the App. I do this all the time annd never have a problem. I attempted to purchase the $100 gift card and a $10. bag of Lindt chocolates. The total came to $107.xx. The $10 off $100 didn’t come off. The cashier and supervisor tried telling me all different reasons why the coupon wouldn’t work including “because the chocolate was on sale” and because I need to use the App. I’ve never had the App. They then told me that they can’t just take $10 off and I would need to call customer service. I ended up walking out.

When I was there on Thursday I had the $10 off $200 coupon, needed a bunch of stock up stuff. I often use the app for Express checkout to see where my total is and check the clipped coupons are working, although then usually I go scan my items at the self-checkout so I can have a paper receipt for Ibotta and Fetch. I had 16 items, the $10 came off with what i had purchased, had I used the app to complete the checkout. I scanned all my items at the self checkout register, the total was the same, but the coupon was not coming off. I had someone come over, showed her the app and we compared to the register, she first said my subtotal after my coupons wasn't over $200, may that's true or not I'm not sure. But either way for the same purchase the app was giving me the $10 off. I ended up checking out through the app. Not that this helps your purchase, but something is definitely up with the app/in store coupons. Might be worth installing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter