I'm considering upgrading a ticket for next week to an AP, but I need to clarify something. We want to be at AK on the Saturday morning and MK on Saturday night. Disney says something about not being able to enter MK after 2 on Saturdays and Sundays without a park reservation. Does that apply to all APs or just someone who hasn't had a park reservation at all on Saturday? In other words, would I need to make a reservation for MK on Saturday and scan in there before going to AK in the morning or will having a park reservation at AK make it possible for me to park hop to MK Saturday night?
You can hop to the MK after you have entered AK on that day.

I hope they fix the fact that I still have to have a park reservation even though I have a resort reservation. I’ve been blocked out on June 28 but not my family w their normal tickets. Just venting lol

I'm trying to figure out if I can use park hopper plus tickets to pay for foot golf. It used to be explicitly mentioned as a ticket use on the Disney webpage. I email Disney and got what looks like an AI generated answer that didn't answer my question. So, can you use PH+ to pay for foot golf?

I have never understood the plus ticket option. Is it additional days where you get to use the water parks and other options, or do you use those things on the same day that you also might go to a park? For example is a four day ticket with park hopper plus good for four days total admissions, or is it good for four days of park admissions PLUS four different days of doing the non-park stuff?
I have an annual pass so it doesn't impact me personally but I've always found the language vague and I'm curious.

Is it additional days where you get to use the water parks and other options, or do you use those things on the same day that you also might go to a park?

A 4-day PH+ allows 4 days of entry to the main theme parks, PLUS 4 entries/admissions (not days) to the waterparks, mini-golf, foot-golf, ESPN or greens fees at Oak Trail golf course.

It does extend the ticket by 1 extra day -- so a 4-day base or PH ticket is valid during a 7-day window (enter a park any 4 days within that period). The PH+ makes it an 8-day window to use all options. You can do a theme park and mini-golf on the same day, or foot golf and a waterpark on the same day, or any combination of 4 theme parks and 4 plus options during that 8-day window. You can mix-and-match as you wish, or do 1 thing each day.

A 4-day PH+ allows 4 days of entry to the main theme parks, PLUS 4 entries/admissions (not days) to the waterparks, mini-golf, foot-golf, ESPN or greens fees at Oak Trail golf course.

It does extend the ticket by 1 extra day -- so a 4-day base or PH ticket is valid during a 7-day window (enter a park any 4 days within that period). The PH+ makes it an 8-day window to use all options. You can do a theme park and mini-golf on the same day, or foot golf and a waterpark on the same day, or any combination of 4 theme parks and 4 plus options during that 8-day window. You can mix-and-match as you wish, or do 1 thing each day.
Thank you for explaining. That's a nice value if you use all of the entitlements!

@lanejudy , you are great at explaining things in general. I learn a lot from you and I appreciate your knowledge and ability to communicate clearly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter