Three Things...Gratitude Thread

I just wanna say that I truly truly value and appreciate this thread it is just been a godsend to me one of my goals is to be more optimistic and to be more thankful and just around myself with people with the same attitudes and tired of telling people to be more grateful and I like being around people Are grateful I mean you can be grateful about every little thing in your life and you should be and I so enjoy this thread and enjoy it because of the people that are on it You all are very nice amazing giving kind wonderful people and I’m grateful for all of you! You know as the saying goes you never know what somebody’s going through and you never know what somebody needs and this is what I needed for what I was going through thank you also very much!!! I’m so grateful I just wanted to let you know!!!
People are always quick to complain but often times they never pay out the compliments or tell somebody you really made a difference you really made me feel a whole lot better I like to tell people
Hey you really made a difference you really made me feel a whole lot better thank you so very much!!!
I’m very grateful for you all and the fact you put up with me and my hatred of snow ❄️! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Fri, 5/17) - 3 car or transportation-related things you're grateful for
1. My car, Olaf. Poor Olaf has a few uh... self inflicted "beauty marks" but he runs with no major problems.
2. Airplanes. When I drive to and from work, I can often catch planes shortly after they've taken off and as they are approaching, and it still just fascinates me and leaves me in a bit of awe each time. Pretty sure I could watch planes take off and land all day and not tire of it.
3. On a similar note two 2, can I count NASA? Again, I'm just completely in awe of spaceflight.

1. Like @newski_mom, I love my Toyota Highlander. Mine is a 2013 with 162,000+ miles on it and it is comfortable to drive and to ride in. Very few problems and has been paid off for years. I hope to keep it a long time.
2. Cruise control—we just drove about 6 hours tonight, mostly highway and I am so grateful for being able to set the speed and not worry I am creeping up without noticing.
3. Driving directions on phones—so helpful to see the map showing you where to go and hearing the directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter