Thoughts on Tiana BA going VQ, ILL, or LL?

But for both TBA and Tron (assuming that Tron is still VQ then)? Will folks have to pick and choose?
Yes, if both are still VQ which personally I fully expect to happen,

Part if my reasoning behind still being VQ is many party guests will not want to spend hours of their party time in line for one single attraction.

Personally I won’t be surprised if Tiana is VQ for a year or more but that’s only my guess.

Last edited:
I hope it’s virtual queue in summer just as I remember that line is very hot
We are going in early Aug and I *really* hope it’s still VQ through then. Having a VQ with enough wait that you actually see the final 30-45m of shaded, indoor queue (similar to our experience with VQ for Cosmic Rewind when it opened) would help open up more park capacity but avoid excruciatingly long hot, sunny waits.

We are happy to pay up for G+ but I’m worried it could go even faster than Slinky.

Will you be able to book TBA VQ at 7 and Tron at 1 on the same day?
With GoTG & tron you must of tapped into the ride you pulled at 7am before the 1pm drop in order to try for the other VQ though with Tiana VQ only being temporary and passholder preview wording stating you CAN hold both Tiana and a regular VQ it’s too soon to tell

I know I'm overthinking this and no one knows for sure, but bold predictions and wild guesses are welcome. I don't know of any other rides that were VQ and regular G+ before so this is uncharted territory at least for me. Is it worth it to get a Tiana's LL at 7:00 (assuming it will sell out quickly i.e. SDD and Remy) even if it means potentially losing the ability to use LLs one after the other and ending up with fewer, though more in-demand, total LLs for the day? Or could you just VQ Tiana, and choose LLs that won't quite be as in demand and thus being able to use them faster/more often? How would you plan your itinerary with the current info we have?

I know I'm overthinking this and no one knows for sure, but bold predictions and wild guesses are welcome. I don't know of any other rides that were VQ and regular G+ before so this is uncharted territory at least for me. Is it worth it to get a Tiana's LL at 7:00 (assuming it will sell out quickly i.e. SDD and Remy) even if it means potentially losing the ability to use LLs one after the other and ending up with fewer, though more in-demand, total LLs for the day? Or could you just VQ Tiana, and choose LLs that won't quite be as in demand and thus being able to use them faster/more often? How would you plan your itinerary with the current info we have?
I plan to get G+ for Tiana since I don't like the VQ aspect of having to continuously checking the phone to see if my boarding group has been called. I hope that Tiana will be easier to get than Remy or Slinky since the latter two don't have the VQ option. I haven't booked Slinky in a long time, but I've always gotten Remy for mid-morning at every attempt.

I plan to get G+ for Tiana since I don't like the VQ aspect of having to continuously checking the phone to see if my boarding group has been called. I hope that Tiana will be easier to get than Remy or Slinky since the latter two don't have the VQ option. I haven't booked Slinky in a long time, but I've always gotten Remy for mid-morning at every attempt.
That's reassuring. I've read extensively about G+/VQs, but I've never used them and my first live experience will be the day after Tiana's opens. 😩

Have you tried to use the VQ system? It's very easy! Since you will already have Genie+ you'll be looking at your phone occasionally anyway so can quickly glance to see where they're at in the VQ line. We've used VQ multiple times and never felt it meant we needed a lot of time on our phones. To each their own but I would not hesitate to recommend someone try for a VQ!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter