Regional Ice Creams that you LOVE

KwikTrips NATURE's TOUCH Cookies and Cream!!!!!!
Fellow Wisconsinite here!! :thumbsup2

To piggyback off of this, there’s an ice cream flavor called Blue Moon that (correct me if I’m wrong), is only popular here in the Midwest!! Kwik Trip’s “Nature’s Touch” brand has a great version of this. It’s super sweet and delicious, and the flavor is up for interpretation. I think the “official” consensus is almond- like an almond extract flavoring. I think it tastes like Froot Loops :)

IMG_3547.jpeg

Last edited:
Tillamook ice cream is delicious but it's expensive so I buy it when it's on sale. Price Chopper had the Central Market Brand which was great but they switched to Pics brand which isn't as good.

For anyone in CA that had Crystal, my son reminded me of one that we had always gotten that I don't think they make anymore. Butter pecan. Anyone see that one anymore?
I do remember Crystal Ice Cream because my dad would buy us a lot of it and Crystal had really good vanilla ice cream and my mom would always get butter pecan because that's always been her favorite flavor. I believe Crystal went broke but they had great ice cream. Does anyone remember Beatrice Ice Cream? That was a brand sold in Minnesota and was made by the very same Beatrice company that had the commercials that said "We're Beatrice" and "you've known us all along" was another one of their slogans

Fellow Wisconsinite here!! :thumbsup2

To piggyback off of this, there’s an ice cream flavor called Blue Moon that (correct me if I’m wrong), is only popular here in the Midwest!! Kwik Trip’s “Nature’s Touch” brand has a great version of this. It’s super sweet and delicious, and the flavor is up for interpretation. I think the “official” consensus is almond- like an almond extract flavoring. I think it tastes like Froot Loops :)

View attachment 865653
I saw that Hudsonville had a Blue Moon flavor in Walmart but I had no idea what is was and not sure I wanted a whole half-gallon of it, but it would be fun a birthday party!

Anything by the seaside is always the best, I can't remember the name, but I had an incredible jaffa cake ice cream once!

Ice Cream-my big weakness!! There is no bad brand.
That being said, I grew up in Hood country, and recently spent a week back here (Cape Cod-or rather "The Cape") and it tasted as good as I remember.
But where we live now, my favorite is HEB Creamy Creations, coconut almond or candy bar or java chunk or dulce de leche or.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter