Island Tower at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Looks like one 2 bed penthouse ( 2 story) and 4 single story 2 bed lock offs. Is it possible there is only one penthouse? Upstairs balcony would be primary bedroom and lower balcony would be living room balcony.
ETA: I say that because the rooms below follow the same format.

Last edited:
I hate to say this but that area looks way too shallow to be a concession stand in my opinion. Judging from the worker standing in the opening it’s only about 4ft deep and then metal framing or metal conduit runs vertically. It would be hard to imagine how a counter area would fit in the narrow space unless it’s going to protrude from the building. It’s possible that it will be then at that point it will be subject to the elements and much harder to lock/cover.

Maybe someone else has a different opinion.
Looking at those two bathrooms outlined in orange, by code they have to be at least 7-1/2' wide along the wall with the toilet and sink to provide wheelchair access (60" for the toilet, and 30" for the lavatory which can't overlap, plus turning radius). That space outlined in green is several feet deeper than either of the accessible restrooms, so it looks like it is scaling out to maybe 10' deep. The depth of field in the photo might be compressed and those studs might be set further back then they appear in the photo.

If someone wants to point me in the direction of the plans that we are referencing, I'll take a closer look.

I must not be seeing the doorway. Looks to me like there is a doorway to the left. Then a section similar to the Oasis pool bar refill station. I am on my phone so I can’t see it very well, but isn’t the back of this section metal framing, wiring, and plumbing?
doorswing.jpg

It's obscured by the outline, but you can see the doorswing right next to my red arrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter