Is the week following Easter very busy?

fishinChip

Mouseketeer
Would you recommend going to Disney World the week following
Easter? Is it as busy as Easter weekend?
THANKS!!!:sunny:

If you mean any time in the week from Easter Sunday to the Saturday following it, then expect the largest crowds of the year along with the week before that and Christmas week. The Monday to Thursday immediately following Easter are just as bad as and even worse than Easter weekend. Crowds begin to taper off a little on Friday, quite a bit more on Sat and by the Sunday a week after Easter the huge Easter time crowds are mostly gone.

Hey im going to be in disney world that week too! im going to be there for the magic music days but im only going to be there for wednesday, thursday, and friday, maybe the crowds wont be too bad! lol.. well i hope you have as much fun as i will. maybe ill see ya!

that's just what i wanted to hear:D :D i'm arriving apr27/03, the sunday following easter weekend:bounce: :Pinkbounc

katypop:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter