Background/atmosphere music in the Germany pavilion?

dizneegirl

Loves the Mouse
Does anyone have a list of/know the music they play in the Germany pavilion? DH and I love to sit and have a beer for a little breather, and one of the songs has become "our song." It's got to be some kind of oompah song, but for the life of me, I can't find it. I've tried using Google's music search with the phone while we hear it, I've searched for playlists of the music played... nada.

Did you try YouTube? There are lots of videos if you search "epcot germany background music" and if you're able to find it, there are youtube to mp3 converters available so you can download it.

I did try a few YouTube links... most of them seemed to be somebody putting together a playlist to go with a Germany pic. Didn't find one of the actual loops of music yet. I'll keep trying, though. And will see about D Park Radio.

No, but it plays the background loops so you could listen for it. It also shows the name of the loop that is playing.
Don’t disagree but the odds of the OPs request coming up are marginal to zero at best.

Here is the playlist on spotifiy. From my knowledge of the German music I grew up with, this is pretty much spot on for the playlist.

I "grew up" in a German Club and was a Schuhplattler for 18 years so this pavilion is my youth. Love to sit and sing along with the songs.

If I could take a guess could your song be Lili Marlene?
IMHO it's the most romantic song in the playlist. The Laendler is also beautiful but recognizable from the Sound of Music.

Hope this helps!

Edited to add: If not any on this playlist if I can help you find, I'd be glad to help.

Oh, so sweet, thank you!

Nope, not on the playlist, or at least, none of them sound like it to me. I don't know how to describe it... it kind of goes "bar-umph, bar-umph, bar-umph, barumph... la la la la la la la la..." LOL. Helpful, no? I'm guessing it's either a polka or a drinking song.

Oh, so sweet, thank you!

Nope, not on the playlist, or at least, none of them sound like it to me. I don't know how to describe it... it kind of goes "bar-umph, bar-umph, bar-umph, barumph... la la la la la la la la..." LOL. Helpful, no? I'm guessing it's either a polka or a drinking song.
Lemme put my thinking cap on and scour.. I thought you were going more romantic w "our song". So upbeat line of thought, and oddly enough the lalalala's might help. ;)

I don't know how to describe it... it kind of goes "bar-umph, bar-umph, bar-umph, barumph... la la la la la la la la..."
Actually I do think I recognize this song, but I don't know the title. It's a traditional German drinking song, I'll search around and see what I can come up with.:earsboy: ETA:
It kicks in around :45

Last edited:
Actually I do think I recognize this song, but I don't know the title. It's a traditional German drinking song, I'll search around and see what I can come up with.:earsboy: ETA:
It kicks in around :45
I missed this earlier... thank you! I think we've got it!

(And apparently it makes sense we drink to it!)

I missed this earlier... thank you! I think we've got it!

(And apparently it makes sense we drink to it!)
We've been going to Epcot since it opened, I feel like I've heard that song every time!:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter