American Idol 2024

I just saw Katy eating a burrito or something. This show is definitely too long if one of the hosts needs to eat during the show. :lmao:

Happy with the winner, my pick from the very first audition. Show was way too long. They need to shorten it down to 2 hours.

Did they ever say who is replacing Katy as a judge? Seems the 3 judges had good dynamics working together. I can recall several years ago when the judges were a revolving door with many of them having zero experience in the music business. That made NO sense to me.

I'm good with the winner. I always watch the next day and fast forward through most of it lol. I loved the effect of the dress Katy was wearing during her performance.

I was hoping Will would win. I told my husband that after Jack was voted out the people voting for him would switch to voting for Abi and she would win. I liked all 3 finalists though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter