•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi all. Just wanted to update the post above. It appears some exterior work has started. Posts on Facebook from guests currently at WL wrote today they began painting or restaining the exterior. They stated there are 2 cranes right outside Sturdy Branches. That’s all that was posted. I’ll update if any additional information is given.
They we’re working on BRV Friday afternoon, I was less than amused having just driven through the night and trying to get some sleep. Beep, beep, beep right outside my window. :rotfl2:
(That was the only day I saw them working this weekend)

On a bright note they did replace the CCV wooden soap dishes with a nice frosted glass one yesterday. Sorry forgot to get a pic.

They we’re working on BRV Friday afternoon, I was less than amused having just driven through the night and trying to get some sleep. Beep, beep, beep right outside my window. :rotfl2:

On a bright note they did replace the CCV wooden soap dishes with a nice frosted glass one yesterday. Sorry forgot to get a pic.
Thanks for sharing that!! Hope you still had fun!

What exactly are they doing? Is it scaffolding or just a high reach? Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!

We are here and it appears they are doing pressure washing from hi lifts. No scaffolding and it is pretty temporary. Should be gone soon.

IMG_8488.jpegIMG_8489.jpeg

We are having a great stay and love the lodge as always. Let me know if there’s anything you would like pictures of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter